January 4, 2013
* Don't worry we have a lot of Low Calorie Drink recipes for you and your guests. That way you will last longer with your new years resolutions
December 25, 2012
December 3, 2012
*This Holiday give the gift of Cocktails, we can help you customize a Cocktail for your loved one for free. Give us a cal or text us at (562)228-8431
November 22, 2012
November 12, 2012
*Crushed Candycorn will make a great garnish/rim for your Thanksgiving Cocktail
July 24, 2012
* Make sure to Like My Facebook Page:
May 24, 2012
* St. Patricks Day is only a few weeks away. Start looking for your designated drivers.
February 14, 2012
*Show your loved one you care by making him/her a Signature Drink. Call me at (562)228-8431 and I will help you.
December 25, 2011
*Merry Christmas anda Happy New Year 2012
November 25, 2011
*Use crushed Candycanes to rim the glass of your favorite cocktail to give it a Holiday Twist.
October 25, 2011
*Half a cup of Water between every Cocktail, will minimize your chance of being dehydrated by 75%
September 31, 2011
* Enjoy your Weekend, It's ok to celebrate and have a few drinks, just don't drink and drive, here is a link with an easy way to avoid Drinking and Driving.
July 10, 2011
* Drinking Water between drinks will prevent dehydration the next morning.
April 30, 2011
April 23, 2011
* Here is a little surprise : The national anthem of United States “The Star Spangled Banner,” was written to the tune of a drinking song.
April 11, 2011
* Have left over Alcohol, Mixers, Juices from your recent party, Here is what you can do...
April 9, 2011
* The word “toast,” which means wishing good health originated in ancient Rome. A piece of toasted bread was literally dropped into wine back then.
February 25, 2011
* St. Patricks Day is only 20 days away, start to select your destination and Designated Driver ASAP!!!
February 9, 2011
* Create a customized drink for your loved one this Valentine's Day. Rename it after your loved ones Nick name and it's a sure hit...
If you need help call me (562)228-8431
February 1, 2011
* Hiring Mr. Bee To Bartend, will prevent headaches at your party, please your guests, save you time & your guests will be talking about your party for years.
January 26, 2011
* Soak Fruit in Vodka (Pineapple, Cherries, Grapes, Orange slices, etc) over night and serve it as a garnish for your favorite fruit drink! "Don't add any alcohol to drink as fruit will have plenty"
January 7, 2011
* Tip your bartender at the beginning of your transaction, he/she will remember you all night.
January 1, 2011
* HAPPY NEW YEAR
December 31, 2010
* BE SAFE DESINATE A DRIVER TONIGHT.....
November 4, 2010
* On a budget? Drink an Energy Drink before any cocktail or Beer and your Body takes it as if you tripled that drink. (Not recommending, just FYI)
October 1, 2010
* Always have a designated driver, when drinking out. A bartender is required to call the police if he/she believes you are unable to drive.
September 22, 2010
* Mix Sugar with Salt to Rim your Margaritas Glass, Your Guest will love it.
August 9, 2010
* Marinate fresh fruit in margarita Mix (with Tequila) and serve to your guest as an Edible Cocktail!
July 1, 2010
* Requesting only One Spirit in your Long Island Iced Tea, will make you last longer (as in getting too drunk)
June 22, 2010
* Eating 2 Raw Almonds, before each drink, will cut your chances of being Hung Over by 85%.
May 17, 2010
* Bartenders Prefer Cash, We will tend faster to those paying with cash rather than with Credit Card.
April 16, 2010
* Do not Drink Caffeine while being hungover, it will only Dehydrate you more.
March 30, 2010
* Having a Party on a budget? Generic brands such as Prestige & UV are made by Name brand companies which I can-not mention!
March 24, 2010
* Never leave your drinks un-attended ANYWHERE!
March 18, 2010
March 17, 2010
* HAVE A DESIGNATED DRIVER TONIGHT! Police out in full force all over the nation.
March 16, 2010
* if you or anyone you know is just turning 21, here are some TIPS!
March 4, 2010
* In a hurry to chill a bottle of wine? The Kitchen provides a great tip to quicken the process. All you have to do is add a little salt to the ice bucket.
March 2, 2010
* Do you ever want to break the Ice @ get-togethers? Why not try some drinking games:
February 26, 2010
* Margaritas can be made with Vodka or Gin not just Tequila.
February 9, 2010
* Limit yourself to One Energy drink per Night (when Drinking) Studies find that more than one Energy Drink can alter ones heart rate.
January 28, 2010
* Ice is the cheapest "ingredient" when mixing drinks but it can have a great impact, always make sure you have enough of it.
January 25, 2010
* Is "Beer before liquor, never sicker, liquor before beer, never fear" physiologically accurate?
January 22, 2010
* Don't drink on an empty stomach. You are more likely to get sick and less likely to be able to control yourself when you do drink on an empty stomach.
January 21, 2010
* Serving Alcohol to minors is considered Child Abuse if person is under 18!
January 20, 2010
* Remember "One Hour" per drink is the Average time to wait before you drive.
January 19, 2010
* (Women Only) 2 Alka Seltzers with 8oz of Squirt will get rid of your Hangover Headache!
January 15, 2010
* Drinking 16 ounces of water after every drink you take, will help your tolerance levels as well as prevent you from dehydration the nextmorning.
January 14, 2010
* There are many uses for Vodka, checkout this site: http://www.tummyfluff.co.uk/news/vodka.htm
January 13, 2010
* Drinking Coffee to alleviate your hangover will not work, it will only make it worst. The caffeine dehydrates you more.
Tequila is distilled from the juice of agave plants. (The agave plant is not a cactus.)
Tequila is strictly regulated by a branch of the Mexican Government known as the CRT (Tequila Regulatory Council). Mexico considers tequila its national property.
Agave plants are grown in the Mexican states of Jalisco, Guanajuato, Michoacan,
Nayarit and Tamaulipas.
Over five hundred million kilos of agave are harvested each year
for use in tequila production.
It takes an agave plant approximately 8 years to reach a maturity level that makes it suitable for harvesting and using in tequila production.
Mature harvested agave plants can weight between 80-175 pounds.
Tequila was first imported into the United States in 1873 when the first load was transported to El Paso, Texas. In 1973 tequila sales in the US topped one million cases.